We are focused on team building and employee development. The core of every organization is its members - PEOPLE. When people work together great accomplishments can happen. Working together requires strong communication and an understanding about each other, in other words, building relationships.
Relationships and communication are the cornerstone to success and require practice. Let's be honest, relationships aren't built in an afternoon, a day or a week. Team building takes regular practice and effort. Luckily, we've figured out a way to make it easy and fun and available on location and out-of-office.
Our data shows users spend 4-5 minutes per session a few times a week. Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to connect with your team members and to better understand them.
As the Group Leader you create your team by adding the members. Once added, they'll receive an email from us with their login information.
How It Works
- A Group Leader registers and adds members to their account.
- Each group member then receives an auto-generated email with a random password (which they can change). Group members do not "register" themselves.
- Anytime from anywhere, login and complete your eJournal by answering a set of 4 questions.
- While logged in, read your group members' eJournal answers.
We recommend you complete your eJournals daily or several times per week. With regular communication your team will be sharing and learning about each other on a whole new level. The more we know and understand each other, especially in a professional setting, the more cooperative, productive and happy we are.
Sample eJournal Questions
eJournal question sets are the heart of why the Corporate eJournal concept is so fun and effective. We're just helping your team to communicate on a different level. It's up to you to answer openly and honestly. We have no agenda (e.g. political, religious, etc.) and never intend to be confrontational or controversial. We simply want to help build a stronger team.
Sample Set #1
- Describe your typical day at the organization.
- When you think about your day, how does that make you feel?
- List three tasks that went well recently.
- List three tasks that didn't go so well recently.
Sample Set #2
- Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
- What actor would play you? Why?
- What genre of movie would it be?
- Describe the opening scene.
We love hearing from our users so if you have ideas for future questions, please let us know.